Getting to The Maltings College
Directions by car
From the centre of Halifax :
1. Take Pellon Lane from Halifax centre
2. At the end of the Pellon Lane, continue onto Church Lane
3. Follow Church Lane as it leads to Dr Hill and Ovenden Wood Road
4. Enter Fountain Head Village and pass the pub on the left
5. Turn right down Maltings Road (C)
6. Bear right into the college car park
The journey should take around 10 minutes, depending on the traffic and the time of day.
The Maltings College is also accessible by other routes. Please note, your Sat-Nav may try to take you down Wheatley Lane. This route is passable if you then go down Hebble Lane, Long Lane and Wood Lane.
Directions to The Maltings College by bus
The Yorkshire Tiger 553 bus offers a regular and reliable service to and from The Maltings College. The bus service picks up and drops off at a number of convenient locations across Halifax, including the bus station and train station.
Address: The Maltings College, Maltings Road, Halifax HX2 0TJ
Telephone: 01422 300024