Beauty Therapy Level 3 Diploma
All students will be based within Academy38 (our professional high street salon) where Hair or Beauty students learn their trade, creating a portfolio of work completed on real-life clients who visit. Services that the Academy38 salon provides include: Haircuts, hair colours, manicures, make-up application and other beauty services.
Our courses are delivered in our onsite state-of-the-art beauty salon which is stocked with the latest products and equipment. The salon is open to the public throughout the day and on Wednesday evenings which allows students to bring their skills to life.
- Body massage treatments
- Facial electrotherapy treatments
- Body electrotherapy treatments
- Optional units include: massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils, Indian head massage, self-tanning and applying individual permanent lashes
- To monitor and maintain health and safety practice
- To work within beauty related industries
- Client care and communication
- To promote and sell products and services to clients
Additional skills: This course not only provides you with knowledge and practical skills, but it also equips you with the skills employers are looking for. We are unique in that we also have a strong focus on confidence and people skills.
Start date: September 2017
Course lecturers: Our lecturers are industry experts who have built up experience as mobile beauty therapists and continuously develop their own skills and knowledge to keep up with the latest trends and techniques.
Our facilities: You will bring your skills to life in our fully equipped salon. Our facilities are top of the range and are a true reflection of a real working salon. You can also complete your assignments in our dedicated ‘Study Zone’ which is equipped with laptops, printers and text books. You will receive endless support from lecturers.
Kit required: A beauty kit and the uniform – one tunic and one pair of trousers